Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Just blog-hopping on a Friday night....

I just had a nice chat over dinner with my cousin. Its the first time we were together since the day we were born! She grew up in the US and I in the Philippines. It was nice. It IS memorable for me. After all these years, I can say, we ARE cousins. :)

Oh well, when I came home to my sis' house (after I almost knocked on the wrong house! silly me, I still cannot remember my sister's house!), I just wanted to scrap or make some cards for the silent auction next week (a volunteer work for me at my nephew's school fair). But when I checked my blog, I got some hello's from a few friends. So I blog-hopped and enjoyed reading theirs...it is good...there's always something that you learn from each other....

I got this from Raissa's blog. Thought maybe I'd try it for myself and look what I've got:


You Should Be a Painter
You have the vision, patience, and skill to bring your unique visions to canvas.And you're even tempered enough not to cut your ear off in the process!

What Sort of Artist Should You Be?


At least now I know that I am not just "maARTe" to be an artist...maybe its really in my blood. :)

And here's another one that I like...its ME talaga, hehe!

Your Birthdate: March 21
You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.
Your strength: Your thirst for adventure
Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures
Your power color: Hot pink
Your power symbol: Figure eight
Your power month: March


Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!!!

"Live life creatively."

No comments: