Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've been tagged!

Oooopps, Christine V. tagged me.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

So here it is....7 Random Facts About Me

1. I cannot sleep unless the bed sheet is crisp, no wrinkles and tight-fit onto the bed.

2. I don't eat foods with ketchup and/or mayonnaise.

3. I practically live on Post-Its (and it should be the 3M brand of Post-Its) - they are my "expanded memory"!

4. When I was in 3rd year HS, I baked 1,000 pcs. of macaroons to supply the JS Prom in my mom's school. I bought my first Tretorn sneakers from the money I earned from that venture.

5. I am a rightie but I can only wash the dishes using my left hand to hold the sponge. Same with opening a Coke bottle.

6. I cannot swallow a pill or my vitamin supplements without any food (esp. chocolates).

7. I have a "101 things to-do-before-I-die list".

There you go.... I enjoyed reading other friends' random facts. I'm tagging Ria, Pia, Iris, Au, Donna, Joanne & Cabbie. I guess they have all been tagged already but it was fun getting to know a little bit of them. :)

No comments: