Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Week, New Look

First of all, I would like to THANK everyone who emailed & SMSd me, left a message on my cbox wishing me and my family well. Salamat po! Your prayers have helped us to recover faster.

We had such a challenging week last week. I don't want to say "bad" week for I believe that we all have to go through life's lessons. I am just happy to say that we are on our road to recovery especially my son.

And so I decided to change the look of my blog by upgrading to a "drag & drop" editing rather than HTML coding! I have been wondering for quite some time how my blogger friends easily add links & other stuff on their blogs while I, on the other hand, can't figure it out! Duh????!!! This is still a work in progress though. I still have my own website to upload very soon.

For now, I just posted to let you know that I'm still ALIVE! Haha! Lots of emails to reply, layout to finish and website to work on. A very busy week ahead.....

2 comments:

Christine said...

glad to know you're all feeling better, Airees!

lovin' the new look :)

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.