Pages

Friday, March 02, 2007

One satisfied client, one happy me!

I got an email this morning from my client in Australia. I was surprised to know that she already got her invitations which I sent last Tuesday. Thanks to FedEx's efficient service, the package came right on time (1 day earlier pa!) and it is in good condition. :)

What made me happy is the email she sent me:

"Hi Airees,
I received the invitations and mass booklets yesterday. I have to say, that you did a marvelous job with them.. Calvin and I both love the invitations and cant wait to start giving them out tomorrow :)
Also, the colour ended up being EXACTLY what I had in mind and it matches my theme perfectly so thank you so much for that.
Now all I have to do is figure out how to tie the ribbon! Calvin and I were practising last night but we just couldn't get it to look like the photo you had sent..We might need to practice a little bit more ;-)
Thanks again and it was great doing business with you :) - Natasha Peters"

More than the money that a client pays for my invitations, it is the TRUST that I really am thankful. As for Natasha, the trust she gave was enormous - she fully paid before the production started and to think we haven't met personally and she is NOT a Filipino. Truly, I am at awe with people who still give their trust even online. And for that, I am thankful and happy.

....Life is good to me today..... :)

No comments: