Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

What Kind of Intelligence Do I Have?

While taking a break from my work, I chanced upon Ria's blog. Its partly correct for me but I tell you, I will never be a good dancer nor an actor. A firefighter, maybe in my next life! :)

People say I am creative...but for me, I believe we were all born CREATIVE. Its just that when we grow older, we tend to look at things logically - like there should be an explanation for everything.

In high school, I was "influenced" to take up Computer Science since that was the "trend", so I can go abroad and earn $$. In high school, I excel in Math and so I believed Comp. Sci is for me.

I never thought I'll have Math subjects in all the 12 terms (4 years) or so in my course until I saw my course flowchart! But I did still pursue the course until the day I put up my own business while doing my thesis that I realized I should have taken Business Management course or Fine Arts since I was already graphic designing then! I wanted to shift courses but my parents will kill me. I only have 12 units left in Comp. Sci.

But I guess, the "artist" in me triumphed over the "logical" part of me because I am here - designing invitations, product development and scrapbooking! I just happen to realize that I am indeed creative after spending 12+ terms in Computer Science!

Bottomline is, do what you love to do. Life is not a straight line but a series of straights & curves, ups & downs, swirls & doodles that if you put it in a painting, it is one interesting portrait that is uniquely yours.



Your Dominant Intelligence is Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence

You are naturally athletic and coordinated, good at making your mind and body work together.
Sports are fun and easy for you, especially those requiring good hand - eye coordination.
There's also a good chance you're a great dancer, or good at expressing yourself through body language.
You learn best by doing, and you feel like you've always got to be moving (even if it's just your hands).

You would make a good athlete, physical education teaches, dancer, actor, firefighter, or artisan.

No comments: