Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time for a change...

Haaayyy!!! The OC in me wanted to change the look of my blog for the longest time but I don't have the luxury of time to work on it. Today, after finishing printing, I told myself that I will finally work on this. After 6 hours of making the new header and tinkering with html, this is what I got - haaayyyy!!!! Well at least I took the first step. I still wanted to add a few graphics, credits for the digital elements (shabbyprinces.com), update the links & post the big question is when??? Well I do hope to update my blog more often. Let's see...

Anyway, lately, I'm into aqua and white. I even painted my home-office with it and even our bedroom but added pink to add some girly touch to our room. I guess the colors reflect the way I feel (and wanted to feel) - calm, peaceful and simple. :)

No comments: