Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Collage Wallet #10: Love in the Midst of Chaos

A few weeks ago, I was on an emotional roller coaster ride. I was hurt, angry, depressed and my self-esteem is at its lowest. Back home, its very easy to just get out and maybe talk to my closest friends but where I am right now, its not easy. To help myself, I pulled out my papers and wallets to create some designs. I didn't know why these images of hearts kept on popping in my mind. I am angry, yes. But why hearts?!? I began to think if I'm "bipolar"?!?!

I started cutting the cute red paper into hearts freehand. No drawing, no pattern. Just freehand cutting. And this is the result.

As I take another look at my finished work, I realized no matter how angry, hurt and depressed I am, I am still capable of loving. In fact, I still love te same person who made me feel this way. Then things become clearer in my mind...I began to understand better and accept some things I cannot change and acceptance without resentment is harder to practice but it is essential to a relationship.

On a lighter note, I feel better now. Still finding myself falling in love with the same person after 15 years! :) Wishing you all love, love, love everyday of ypur lives! Happy weekend.

No comments: