Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Design Marathon

After a sluggish week, I told myself I have to get up my b*tt to work on my pending designs. Monday is such an important day for me in a week since I somehow believe that if one starts the week right on Mondays, the rest of the week will follow. But of course, life is full of surprises, but at least it works for me! :)

My creative juices are overflowing yesterday as I began to work on my to-do list. It was fun creating new designs for my clients and I even managed to squeeze a new design that a ribbon I bought 2 weeks ago inspired me.

Until today, I still have new designs popping out of my mind and I have to grab this opportunity to work on it or else, it might go pfft! I have to put them in my sketch book in case my "dementia" strikes again. Ha! No, I'm still young (in a way!) but I really have bad memory. Any woman who has undergone 3 general anesthesia can agree with me. :)

So today, I made a lot of samples, emailed them to my clients and added another pile of photos waiting to be uploaded to my website. My website?! Waaaahhhhhh!!!! I forgot that I gave myself a deadline to upload it! When was it???? :(

In the meantime, I have to cut this blog short first to attend to Mommy duties - its almost 6pm here and I will put on my "teacher cap" first to study with my kids. Haay! Study time. I pray to the Lord to grant me more patience today! :) Ciao!

Ooopps, I forgot to post one of my outputs! Here it is:

No comments: