Pages

Friday, July 07, 2006

Fresh Upload {on a not-so-fine-day}

This week has been cruel to our health because everyone in the household seems to either have a bad cold, nasty cough or aching joints! No, we don't live in Golden Acres for the latter. :) It's just that the weather here in our place can't even figure out for itself if It should be rainy, windy or sunny so it just decided to have it all on the same day! So here I am, with a stuffy nose, a voice Inday Garutay would have a run for her money and nebulizer on stand-by in any case my asthma attacks after 2 years of hibernation.

Amidst the unpredictable weather, the news of a Fresh Upload from myscrapworks web editor & designer is enough to brighten up this day. Wonderful.Creative.Passionate People! This is my latest "adventure" for the love & passion of scrapbooking & anything handmade. Will discuss about this in my upcoming posts.

Meanwhile, have to get my b*tt up and running to clean up my messy SOHO coz the people of Entrepreneur (Phils.) magazine are coming over this afternoon for a photo shoot of, what else, my home-office! Of course, it includes me as well. :)

Wish me luck! I'll try to stay away from the dust to keep my asthma at bay though.... (wonder what kind of cleaning will I do with that?! Ciao! ;)