Pages

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Now this one looks a LOT BETTER!

Thanks to my hubby. He taught me a little html (actually, he just emailed me the code & I just pasted it! haha!) but I still have a long way to go. I don't intend to make a career out of this html thing but I think it pays to know some - at least for the benefit of your own blog or website. :)

So what's next??? The header is a peek to my "ancient" website that's taking me years to upload. Not that I'm still on dial-up, which I'm not (thankfully!), but the OC (obsessive-compulsive) in me wants to upload it in FULL running website. But I think in my case, that would be impossible. So after years of contemplating whether I should upload it or not, I WILL... just give me a couple more days to at least make all the pages running. Waaahhhh!!!!

If you click on it, it will take you to my "vintage" website - my 24-hr gallery of invitation designs. But be sure to remember my blog's URL since I (read: my hubby) haven't figured out how to open my website in another window. In time it will....in time....

No comments: