Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Overloaded!

We are extremely busy as the Noel Bazaar approaches. So many things to do, new products to work on and to post on my website, haaay!!!!

Anyway, today, I'll be working on uploading some of our calendar designs. That's all for today. Will have delivery in Manila and pick-up more new products from my supplier.

And yesterday, He answered one of my prayers - for a Meeting Place for me to meet my clients in Manila. This has been an issue for me since we moved May 2005. I wanted to have a more formal meeting place for me and my clients other than malls. But don't get me wrong - IT IS OK to meet in the malls (coffee shop or resto), but when you are brainstorming, it is quite distracting.

You will soon see my invitations (and meet me there by appointment) at The Meeting Place at the Ground Floor, Edsa Shangri-La Hotel, 1 Garden Way, Mandaluyong City. Its a one-stop bridal shop open from
Mondays to Saturdays 9am to9pm. Will post here as soon as my album of samples is on display.

Hopefully, we get to see you all at the Noel Bazaar. I'm sure you will like our products as they are UNIQUE, HANDMADE, and truly FILIPINO. :)

Back to work....

"Live life creatively."

No comments: