Pages

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

We celebrated our New Year's Eve in our home with family & neighbor friends cracking some firecrackers to get rid of the bad luck. We had a simple Media Noche menu of Pancit Bijon, Okoy & Black Forest Cake. I managed to get some round fruits but didn't make it in 7. :) It's ok.... we still have our Chinese New Year next month! Haha! :)

It's back to work now and I can't wait to start working on our projects and plans for the year! I still haven't finished my to-do list but I'm working on it. We are definitely pushing through with our new web design (gosh! its taking me years!!!!) and new invite collections for spring/summer.

I got to work on 2 layouts during my "vacation" and here they are at MyScrapworks Gallery and this one for Buzy Bee's 1-2-3 Challenge.
Airees :)

No comments: