Pages

Monday, February 05, 2007

Done!

I've been busy for the past days working on new designs for clients, meetings and ordering supplies online, thru SMS and taking a trip to DV (Divisoria)!!! Thank goodness for technology - ordering some supplies thru SMS or online and just have them delivered thru Air21 is more cost-effective and saves me time and energy.

Anyway, I am just glad to finally finish working on 2 designs for 2 clients. Though I still have more to do [2 of my friends will kill me if they read this because I haven't showed them their invites! ;) ], I felt relieved that I am done with these 2.

This is just a sneak peek of the invite for this "Victorian" bride. She has an eye for design and she loves a "lavish" design. She knows that the invitation is what gives her guests the first impression of her upcoming wedding and she wants to make sure that the guests will have an eye candy once they receive her invitation!

This 2nd invitation is quick. Even
though inner invitation design (not shown here) is a bestseller, this is the first time I am working on these combinations and papers for this design. Still, I can say that the invitation will be uniquely-made for this couple.

Time to work on my next....

"Live life creatively."

No comments: