Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

My mojo is back!

No, I don't have a Chiuaua just like Sam Witwicky. My mojo in scrapbooking is finally back! I made 2 layouts this week and 1 mini album but I cannot show them here yet.

The first layout is for Round 2 of Scrappin' Moms Idol Challenge. The 2nd layout and mini album will be uploaded soon. By the way, I made it in Round 2 and off to Round 3! I just hope I'll have enough powers for this round coz I'm having sleepless nights thinking of what to do next. And if ever I get to sleep, its still in my dreams!!! Waaahhh!!!

Some of you may not understand what I'm talking about but for a scrapper like me, I make sense! haha! I better start my entry for Round 3 today so I can get it off my mind for next weekend's Wedding Expo at the PICC Forum. Next week will be invite designs & website. I enjoy doing weekly challenges even if sometimes it really cracks up my brain & nearly gives me nosebleeds! It makes my (scrapping) life more exciting!

Ok, back to work....Happy Friday to everyone. Long weekend so have fun creating memories!

-airees-

No comments: