Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Busy...

Wow! This week is really going fast! So fast I could hardly catch up...with designs & drafts for my clients, Bad Girls assigment and Scrapfest! But I wouldn't have it the other way since I love what I am doing even if it means late nights, pain on my (r) wrist, I love creating something new everyday.

No photos to upload yet for this post. They are still on my camera waiting for me to resize it after posting this entry. Just want to drop by my blog and let you know that I will be posting some works very soon...

For now, let me share with you a quote from one of my favorite designers, Rhonna Farrer. She is AMAZING and I get a lot of inspiration from her and her works of art.

Hope you'll be inspired, too! :)

2 comments:

Christine said...

Haha, Airees! Amen to the late nights! I have been having tons of that lately! That is one beautiful quote, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see your new photos. Hope your wrist will feel better soon :)

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.