Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've been Tagged by Marj!

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

7 random facts about me:


1. i am addicted to Coke - when I'm all stressed out, just a glass of Coke is enough to relax me :) 2. i am chocoholic - i need a dessert to complete my meal
3. i am a jack-of-all-trades kind of girl, i know how to troubleshoot computers, a bit of plumbing, carpentry, gardening, cross-stitch, all sorts, but master of none! hehe
4. i'm a speed-demon when I drive alone ;)
5. i am scared of Darth Vader & almost all mascots especially if they come near me
6. i believe I will see all my dead dogs when I die (that is, if I go to heaven! haha)
7. i rarely wear dress/skirts. i always wear flip-flops!


A - Age: 33

B - Band Listening To Right Now: I'm a 98 degrees fan :)

C - Career: I never got to work for others. My first business was a computer/desktop publishing shop
D - Drink or Smoke: Drink occasionally, smoke - NEVER
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: next to DH, Tin

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy bears
H - Have a Boyfriend: i have a husband
I - In love still...

J - Junk Food You Like: Doritos with salsa

K - Kids: 2

L - Longest Ride Ever: Manila to Los Angeles
(12 hrs)
N - Names For Your Future Kids: we're done!

O - One Wish You Have Now: win a lotto :)
P - Phobias: I'm claustrophobic...
Q - Favorite Quote: Life is too short, make it meaningful !
R - Reasons To Smile: my kids, my family
S - Sleeping Hours: 12am-8am
T - Time You Woke Up: 10am (I'm not feeling well)
U - Unknown Fact About You: i still eat Cerelac wheat up to this day!
V - Vegetable You Hate: okra
W - Worst Habit: procrastination

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest, Cervical Spine, MRI (head)
Y - Yummy Foods: buttered shrimps, crispy chili crabs, chocolates, Noni's biscotti!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries

Consider yourself tagged as well if you want to share some facts about you! Thanks Marj!

1 comment:

Anna Zalamea said...

hi Airees! nice to read up on some tidbits about you! i'm a chocoholic too :)